Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 365

I have read about Project 365 over and over again and heard of it from different people in many different places. As an aspiring photographer you would think this would have been a given. It's a way to increase your portfolio, capture your year, and it's really cool to look back through and realize that life happens everyday, not just once in a while. I have decided I am going to start today. Today is January 21. I am starting today.

In other news, I have begun to deliberate over whether I would be a good Lifestyle Photographer. I do not think I would be good in a studio doing portraits. My friend and I have been joking back and forth(or I actually think half joking) about starting a photography business together, and I am beginning to wonder if it is not a great idea. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment