Saturday, August 20, 2011

My friends

Wednesday I had the privilege of spending the day with a good friend of mine. She works with me in my classroom and is very funny! She is also an artist and is quirky and is very creative, not just in her art, but in life in general. She came over with beads and these pieces of wood printed with dolls for the girls to color. The girls have been using the beads since she left and Kayla especially and her friend have made more jewelry than I know what they will do with it! She took me and my girls to lunch and baked us treats! Aside from that, this girl makes me laugh and we can talk for a long time and not run out of stuff to talk about. I look forward to fall days with coffee and maybe the yarn shop and art stuff and cookie making and I'm really glad she came into my life!!


I have another friend. She is a dancer. I have known her for going on 4 years now and she makes me smile. Most of the time our moods are the same...which probably isn't good! But I know if I am having a bad day, chances are...so is she!! She can be quiet but she is very funny and fun, and we think along the same lines and sometimes I wonder if we were sisters in a past life. She is super fun to talk to and I love dancing with her at dance class!

I have another friend. She is sweet and funny and sarcastic. We took dance classes together and we had so much fun on the ride to and from dance. She is having a baby on Tuesday, I am so excited and happy for her. After that, once she gets cleared by the Dr. we can start dancing together again!!! I can't wait. She knows a lot about me, and I hope I make her laugh as much as she makes me laugh!

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you about my friends, because they make me smile and laugh and I am so grateful that I have met people that make me smile so much!!



No comments:

Post a Comment