Saturday, May 14, 2011

My first Ebay auction in a millenium!

I have listed the first ebay auction that I have listed in several years. I found a Vintage Pyrex Beverage Warmer at the local antique store, in it's box, with all it's bits and pieces including the candle still wrapped up. I thought about keeping it, but then I figured I would list it and see what happens. I am trying to get extra money for vacation. So I listed it. It's not really professional sounding, I tend to like the listings that are more casual, more like talking to a person live, so that is how I chose to list it. The carafe is gorgeous and I really love it. Anyway, here is the listing for your enjoyment!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170641261509#ht_500wt_1156

Check it out!! Super coooooool.

No comments:

Post a Comment