Sunday, April 3, 2011

scrapbooking some stuff

I used to love scrapbooking. A long time ago. Then it got to complicated and I felt like I was under pressure to make it perfect and all that stuff. Then I had another baby and was in school and working and well, when I had time to do it, I didn't want to. So anyway, I think aI have done maybe 4 pages in 4 years...ish. Today I sat down and made 3 complete actual pages. With writing on them and everything. To say I am excited is an understatement. For the sunset page I actually embossed it myself using gold embossing powder and a clear stamp:)





2 comments:

  1. YEAH KIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're scrapping!!!!!! Do more and more and more!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Kira! Love it!!! Can't wait to see more...no pressure though :-)

    ReplyDelete