Tuesday, April 12, 2011

eating for me

Today I am focusing on my health and attitude. I am counting my calories, drinking my water, and wearing my workout clothes around the house. That alone encourages me to get moving. It's not that I think I am fat. I don't. But I know how I feel when I am smaller and that's so much better than how I feel now. I am currently 170. No, I'm not afraid to say so. I used to be about 130. Yes, I loved my body when I was 130. Even though I still thought my thighs were huge...those were the days:) Anyway, I don't hate my body at 170. I don't get depressed to see it. But what I do know is, my body doesn't feel good at this weight. It feels heavy and tired. I want to feel energetic. Know what makes me feel energetic? Drinking a crap ton of water. I mean around 80 ounces. That makes me feel amazing. Know what else makes me energetic? Only eating when I am actually hungry. And then eating good for me stuff. Know what else makes me feel energetic? MOVING!! The more I exercise, the more I want to move, and the more I move the more I want to move and the more I move the more I......well you get the point. My goal is to be down to 146 by July 3rd. I have a pair of jeans that I bought last year after I had lose 10 pounds. Then they got to the point where I could pull them off without unbuttoning them. Then I gained all but 6 pounds of the weight back and now those jeans are way tight. I think I would like them to fall off of me again! that would rock. So with that in mind, since I do not have work this week and can really concentrate, I am going to focus on my health, and make it a habit to be healthy so when I return to work next Tuesday, i am well on my way to let nothing stand in my way.

Amen
Love Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment